Basin United Soccer Club
4500 Foothills Blvd
Klamath Falls, OR 97603
Phone: +1 541 2731152
Use our CONTACT FORM.
Like our Facebook page to keep up-to-date on club news, events and more.
Fall 2017 Recreation Soccer Program
PLEASE READ BELOW TO UNDERSTAND THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
We have switched back to the original "POOL" registration for their initial registration. After registration, players are separated according to the school that was put on their registration form. It is our policy to group kids by school so kids play on the same team as their classmates. We occasionally have mix teams of several different schools; however, we do our best to eliminate single kids from a school being placed on a different team. Keep in mind this could happen if you register later on in the process and the teams are full or we have low registration numbers for the school.
Since our numbers have increased SIGNIFICANTLY over the past couple of years, we are no longer able to accommodate team/coach/friend requests. If there is an extenuating circumstance, such as transportation concerns, please make sure sure you leave a note in the COMMENTS SECTION and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the request and we can look at those on a case-by-case basis.
1. Select the option to "REGISTER WITH A TEAM"
2. A DROP-DOWN MENU will appear below. Select the GRADE/DIVISION your child is in
3. Complete the Registration Form, using the most current information
4. "COMMENTS SECTION" please put anything you feel we need to know, such as coach/friend requests.*
5. You are required to pay the full amount upon registering. YOUR REGISTRATION WILL NOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT PAYMENT!
6. We have Financial Aid Available for families who qualify. Please go to http://www.basinunited.org/recreation-soccer/ to complete the form. You will need to bring the form to the Fieldhouse Office to be processed.
* While we do our best to accommodate each request, be aware your request may not be honored. If there is a necessary request, such as transportation, please note that in the comments section.
GENERAL LEAGUE INFO
When does the season start?
The season will be played over SIX WEEKS; with practices starting the week of SEPTEMBER 11TH, and games starting SEPTEMBER 22ND/23RD . The season will end OCTOBER 27TH/28TH.
I want to coach a team. How do I do that?
We are always looking for volunteer coaches to coach our Recreation Teams. If you are interested in coaching, please send us an email with the following information:
1. The Division and School you wish to coach
2. Your child or a specific child that you are coaching (if applicable)
3. Contact information (Email & Phone Number)
4. Shirt Size
When and Where is practice?
The exact practice schedule is dictated by the team's Head Coach. Generally, practices are held 1 or 2 nights a week after 5pm at the Team's School or a local park. When coaches contact you before the season, they will provide this information.
How much does it cost?
Early Bird Registration Fee is $55 per player.
Registration Fee is $65 per player.
The registration fee includes at least 6 games and the OFFICIAL Basin United uniform shirt.
A partial refund may be request VIA EMAIL until August 31st! After that, NO REFUNDS.
We never want a child not to play because of financial reasons. If your family needs any assistance, please go to http://www.basinunited.org/recreation-soccer/ to print a copy of the Financial Assistance Application.
All forms must be returned to the Mike's Fieldhouse ASAP! You may also pick up an application form from the Fieldhouse Office.
The Recreational Soccer program at Basin United is one of the largest youth sports in the Klamath Basin. This Spring 2016 season we had 900 players, 90 coaches, 60 referees, and countless family members and spectators come to support our players. The goal of the Recreational Program is to make soccer available to ALL who want to play. We provide equal opportunity for all our players and have financial assistance available for our under-served families.
The Recreational Program has two main seasons in the Fall and Spring. These two season are where you see the traditional program of teams competing during weekly games. We offer training camps, development academies, drop-in sessions, and many more activities for our players during the off-season.